Easy Grader for Teachers
Simply the easiest way to grade stacks of paper super fast! Use this teacher's grade calculator to quickly find the grade percentage!
- To use the easy grader, enter the number of problems on the quiz, test, exam or assignment.
- Quickly increase or decrease the number of problems wrong by pressing the "+1 Wrong" or "-1 Wrong" button. The score will be immediately recalculated.
- Check the box next to "Show Grade Chart" to see a table listing the grade percentage for each possible combination of wrong problems.
- Check the box next to "Show Decimals" to see the score rounded to two decimal places.
- Last but not least, enjoy this quick grader and have wonderful day!
How to calculate a quiz, test, exam, or assignment grade?
- First, determine the total number of problems on the quiz, test, exam, or assignment.
- Then count the number of incorrectly answered problems.
- Next, subtract the number of wrong problems from the total number of problems.
- Then divide the result from step 3 by the total number of problems.
- Last, multiple the result from step 4 by 100 to determine your grade.
Grade Percentage Formula
grade percentage = (total number of problems - number wrong) / total number of problems * 100
- For this example, let's assume there are 22 problems on an exam. The total number of problems is equal to 22.
- Let's also assume that the student got 3 problems wrong. Therefore the number of problems wrong is equal to 3.
- Now subtract the number of wrong problems from the total number of problems. That give us 22 - 3 = 19.
- Now divide the result from step 3 by the total number of problems. That gives us 19 / 22 = 0.8636.
- To get the grade in percentages, multiple the result from step 4 by 100. In this example, the grade percentage is 0.8636 x 100 = 86.36%.