- Start by selecting the GPA grade scale to use. Many schools utilize different grade scales, so be sure and pick the correct one. If you don't see your grade scale, send us an email and we will add it.
- (OPTIONAL) Next, enter your cumulative GPA and cumulative Credits to date. This is useful if you have already completed several courses and you wish to calculate your new cumulative GPA. If you enter this data, your new cumulative GPA will be calculated and displayed in the results area.
- Next, enter the grade received and the number of credits for each course completed during the semester. You can also enter the course name (e.g. History 101) if you wish, but this is not required.
- If you have more than 5 courses that you need to enter, press the "Add Course" button and additional input fields will be added.
- Finally, press the calculate button and your grade point average will be displayed in the results area.
- Press the "Clear" button to remove your inputs.