Calculate your middle school grade point average without entering credits (no credits). This simple calculator assumes all classes are the same weight. This is often the case in many middle schools.
- The first step is to select your GPA grade scale. Many schools use different grade scales, so be sure and pick the correct one. If you don't see your grade scale, send us an email and we will add it.
- (OPTIONAL) Next, enter your prior GPA and the number of classes completed. This is useful if you have already completed some classes or a grade level and you wish to calculate your new cumulative GPA. If you enter this data, your new cumulative GPA will be calculated and displayed in the results area.
- Next, enter the grade you received in each class. You can also enter the class name (e.g. History 101) if you wish, but this is not required.
- If you have more than 5 classes that you need to enter at one time, press the "Add Class" button and additional input fields will be added.
- Finally, press the calculate button and your grade point average will be displayed in the results area.
- Press the "Clear" button to remove your inputs.